Quantcast

Membership Card Question

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

MarineDreamer

Est. April 2nd, 2005
Whom do I contact, and how, about when I should be getting my membership card? Not that I’m anxious or anything, but I really, really ‘need’ to order my tank, and I’m planning on purchasing the tank from a store that would give the all powerful ten percent off with PSAS membership card.:D

Thanks,
Trevor

Scooterman

Administrator
I didn't know of anything about a membership card, maybe I should of read more to see if they had such a thing. I'll aks around, I'm sure someone will pst a reply that would know.

MtnDewMan

Scooter ... he posted in the PSAS forum here, he paid his membership last week at our meeting.

There was a slowdown in getting your name to Gordon (Gordo) .... Contact Gordo to get your membership card mailed. Sorry for the delay.

MarineDreamer

Est. April 2nd, 2005
No, problem. Like I said, I'm just really, really excited. After months of reading book, upon book, upon book, I finally get to listen to "The Man," Delbeek! And of course get a tank!

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
mtndewman,
I also have the same problem. I sent you money by PayPal to you I think. I have my reciept. I entered contest and joined on the same day. I think it was last Thursday. I remember the email being something fitterman? Can you help me too please?
Ed...my first name starts with a G if that helps? My email is esmzhahn@verizon.net...

MtnDewMan

Yes, I did get your info and forwarded it onto Gordon after I received it ...

I will resend to Gordon to ensure you get your membership card.

I am sorry for the delay.

Chuck

Alice

Trevor, sorry about the delay on your card. I was slammed at work and didn't get the info emailed over to Gordon until today.

What size tank did you decide on? (And if you think you're excited now, just wait until your tank cycles ;) )

Alice

Gordo

I have everyone info who joined on Saturday and will mail out the cards tomorrow.

Ed,

Your card was mailed today.

~Gordo~

MarineDreamer

Est. April 2nd, 2005
Alice,

Well, my wife and I went to out to ‘Blue Sierra,’ yesterday where she asked what size tank I was thinking of getting. I pointed out an I.A.P. 75 Gallon that was sitting right next to a 90 Gallon. Whereupon she asked, without provocation, pointing to the 90 Gallon, “Why aren’t you getting that one?” So if I’m extra good, I might already be in for my very first upgrade. (So, I’m building her an Entertainment Center Armoire!)

Everyone Else,

Thanks for the prompt responses. I don’t feel in the least like I’ve been forgotten, I’m just eager.

On side note, my wife also really liked the ‘look down’ tanks at ‘Blue Sierra.’ She told me that when we get our house that we’ll have to get tanks that are that deep. Then I showed her Mike’s ‘little’ project that he posted here. She says that “we could do that.” Man, did I marry the right woman or what?

Alice

Woo-hoo!

Now the big question is, what can you think of to buy so you can save money with the discount? ;)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.