Missing You

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

SaltwaterNoobs

This new mama would love to get together and see all you North Sound Reefers sometime soon :) When is the next meeting???????

DolphinLVR

I agree let's plan on having a group get together at Sean O'Donnell's on the second Saturday of October Which is the 13th

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

tat2z_21

tat2z_21
Damn it being in Arizona, does that mean that I am a south sider now. Just kidding, Would love to make it but you know me and my excuses.

N1Husker

RF Staff
Hey Jeff, if I can remember, I will bring you the heater. Now, where did I put that sucker? Oh I remember, let me go check to see if is still there.

Peppie

Sorry to say (or maybe not?) I have made plans to build a steel stand for a 450+gal tank that weekend.

The BUILD must go on... LOL

Peppie

Let's all go to peppies and watch him!

LOL Husker,
I will be at Senji's. Assisting him. I dont trust my welding skills on such a large project. Over 4000lbs

But I have considered having a big ho-ha the day I am ready to silicone the tank together. Sometime late next year.

N1Husker

RF Staff
Sounds good, and I don't blame you on the welding part, got to make sure it's done right. That's a lot of weight to hold up. Don't know what I can do, but let me know if you need help.

N1Husker

RF Staff
It's usually around 1PM, every time I have went I got there at 1, there were always a few people already and some also came in after. So if you come in around 1 PM you will see a bunch already there.

E

eww

I wish we had time to make it to this one but we have a full schedule tomorrow. We will try for the next one though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts