money/fish stuff for moving?

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

jazznreef

Any students or otherwise underemployed hobbyistss out there want to earn some fish money by helping me move? I have a 1 bedroom apartment to move sometime next week. The move is from dowtown Seattle to Magnolia. I have a lot of extra fish stuff including live fiji rock, ice cap ballasts, extra book or two, pumps, sps frags, brain coral, fishies, etc. OR, I could pay cash at an hourly rate. Anyone, Anyone? Give me a shout if you're interested and available sometime next week.

esmith

AQUAMANIAC
Money/fish stuff for moving

I am a student & hobbyist who would be able & willing to help you move for some fish supplies or money. :cool:
What time/day(s) are you shooting for?
Do you need someone with a truck, if so I'm not going to be able to help you with that.

Eliyah

deadrose

Would love to help, but I need to have a better idea of when, especially if you're looking for vehicles.

Heidi

jazznreef

move

If I can get 2 or 3 folks to help me then I would like to move on Wednesday or Thursday. I would rent a moving truck as that is probably most efficient. As for compensation, I was thinking $13ish per hour cash or trade. Is that fair? That's a little over a hundred bucks for the day. We would certainly work out the details of compensation one-on-one and before you commit to anything. As for trade, I've sold a lot of used stuff over the years and would treat the value of my stuff the same. Fiji rock at 3ish a pound, new icecap 660 for 100, frags at 10-20, brain coral for 25, etc. Pm me and I'll send you my phone number.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.