money/fish stuff for moving?

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

jazznreef

Any students or otherwise underemployed hobbyistss out there want to earn some fish money by helping me move? I have a 1 bedroom apartment to move sometime next week. The move is from dowtown Seattle to Magnolia. I have a lot of extra fish stuff including live fiji rock, ice cap ballasts, extra book or two, pumps, sps frags, brain coral, fishies, etc. OR, I could pay cash at an hourly rate. Anyone, Anyone? Give me a shout if you're interested and available sometime next week.

esmith

AQUAMANIAC
Money/fish stuff for moving

I am a student & hobbyist who would be able & willing to help you move for some fish supplies or money. :cool:
What time/day(s) are you shooting for?
Do you need someone with a truck, if so I'm not going to be able to help you with that.

Eliyah

deadrose

Would love to help, but I need to have a better idea of when, especially if you're looking for vehicles.

Heidi

jazznreef

move

If I can get 2 or 3 folks to help me then I would like to move on Wednesday or Thursday. I would rent a moving truck as that is probably most efficient. As for compensation, I was thinking $13ish per hour cash or trade. Is that fair? That's a little over a hundred bucks for the day. We would certainly work out the details of compensation one-on-one and before you commit to anything. As for trade, I've sold a lot of used stuff over the years and would treat the value of my stuff the same. Fiji rock at 3ish a pound, new icecap 660 for 100, frags at 10-20, brain coral for 25, etc. Pm me and I'll send you my phone number.