Quantcast

My 12-13 year old Oscellarus Clown

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

MtnDewMan

This is one of my Oscellarus Clowns that posed nicely for me tonight. She is going on 13, not sure when her birthday is, I have lost track ... Her 13 year old mate is still with me too.

jlehigh

Hermit D Crab
I'm still amazed after seeing it in person!!! Your lil buddies have lasted longer than most marriages!! (not longer than mine will though;)

Fly n Reef

Sky Goddess
Hey Chuck you forgot to mention her "fame" status. If you all didn't know already this glamour puss is the model in the PSAS card photo. Come on give you some credit or I'll contact her agent! :D :D

MtnDewMan

Awwww, thanks for noticing my baby :) I guess she is my teenager huh? Definately a ham for the camera. She follows me around wherever I go with the camera. I think she knows by now who feeds her :(

If you can get a hold of her agent, please let me know as I have not been in touch with her agent for a while. Age discrimination?

Fly n Reef

Sky Goddess
I can't believe you are soliciting a minor. I think you should be ashamed of yourself. I believe SAG has rules for minor employment!!!
Just kidding, he is a beautiful fish and if she works for food only you've got it made. Cheap labor! :) Keep up the good work she is a very happy fish.
Karen

MtnDewMan

Pretty bad of me I know ... I hope I don't get caught though. I wonder how old my 13 year old fish is in human years though? Probably 100 or something OLD like that.

She is a happy fish though, I think so anyway. But she does get that grumpy face going on sometimes though.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.