My 300 Gallon sps tank

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

sarmo

aka Rob
how is it that's it's been 3 months since you've posted pics? how are those LPS doing? any growth?
I hope all is well in C-Falls

CarlaW

Scarlet Begonias
It has been 3 months yes. There will be changes coming and I will post them when they happen. I am thinking starting from scratch is a better idea than what I have going on right now :) :).

Thanks for looking tho. ;)

mfinn

Surgeonfish
It has been 3 months yes. There will be changes coming and I will post them when they happen. I am thinking starting from scratch is a better idea than what I have going on right now :) :).

Thanks for looking tho. ;)

Will be looking too.

sarmo

aka Rob
starting from scratch? really? I thought the three tanks was kind of doing that? are you thinking going back to one large tank? or just completely different livestock?
you know this is where I come to get my reef fix!!!

mfinn

Surgeonfish

CarlaW

Scarlet Begonias
The bigger tanks just aren't gonna happen Marty, not enuf $$$$ in the fun budget. Maybe I will win the lottery one day.......................lol. I just keep working with what I got and taking frags to Spokane, it works for me.

mfinn

Surgeonfish
The bigger tanks just aren't gonna happen Marty, not enuf $$$$ in the fun budget. Maybe I will win the lottery one day.......................lol. I just keep working with what I got and taking frags to Spokane, it works for me.
Yeah, I know about those budget issues. I was able to keep my large tank mainly because of the monthly savings I saw when I went from mh and VHO lighting to all leds.
It reduced my electric bill $60 per month alone. My wife was so impressed that she even suggested staying with the bigger tank after I retired.
It was always our plan to down size when I retired.
But I can see another bump in the budget coming up this year when she retires.

I'm looking for that lottery win too.

CarlaW

Scarlet Begonias
When I still had the 300, I noticed about a $40 per month drop when I went to LEDs. When I got a new skimmer and went from the 2000 gph Iwaki to the Maxi-Jet feeding it, that was another $20....................lol. We do with what we can Marty. Are you going to make it up to the swap this year?

Latest posts