Quantcast

My DIY Calcium Reactor

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

reeffan

Here's a picture of my Hand Made Calcium Reactor. Im in the process of making my web-site and will include a page on how to construct one of this Reactor. So, stay tune.....if need info on this Reactor, feel free to PM me or E-mail me arjay26@msn.com

reeffan

[/url]

G~

Super Gobie
sorry, at my first several glances the reaction chamber did not look like it was straight 4" acrylic. it looked like you did some special crimping to the whole bottom. it was just an optical illusion from the picture angle. i got it now. :D

G~

mattseattle

so what was the total cost for the reactor? i'm interested in building my own as i am really tired of additives and drips and all and i don't have a whole lot of cash to go out and buy a pre-fab one.

matt

Macbeth417

Reef Monkey
Jonathan,

Did you every get that site up? I have friend that I told about your reactors and I told him I would get him your url once your site was up. So is it? :)

See you around,

-Erik

reeffan

Sorry guys, i didnt have time to get back with you. Matt, the total price to built the reactor is $85 not including shipping and my precious time =). Macbeth, the website is not done yet. Im the process of adding on how to make a Beckett Injected Skimmer. Hopefulully sometime this coming month i'll be done. By the way i just e-mailed you my cell number so you can pick your Calcium Reactor This weekend.

reeffan

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts