Quantcast

My new Queen Angel.

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Salsaking

Salsa soon in Safeway!!
It's going into a 125 just for her. And no, no clams yet. Looking like she wants to eat one their doesn't it. Hopefully she will be a tame fish.lol right. Does anyone else have a queen angel??

What do you feed your queen angels??

Salsaking

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
Ahh dont worry about feeding her Eric, with allthose softies and clams she will do just fine, hehehhe

Mike

Salsaking

Salsa soon in Safeway!!
Your right!

Yea your probably right. I will be removing on Monday if it's not to late. lol

idgy

WOW!!!! Beautiful fish and your tank from what I can see looks very nice as well. How do you keep it so clean looking?

Beeba

Southern Ohio. Portsmouth to be exact. I'm trying to get to know some of the members a Cincinnati reef club. Did you ever get involved in a club in Ohio?

Beckmola24

Hawkfish
No, sad to say. I didn't start reefing until Nov. of this last year. I Just moved to WA in Oct of 02. I did freshwater before that. I grew up in the Columbus area. Have you been to Aquarium Adventure? It's a pretty cool store. They sell everything you can immagine. Their saltwater selection is pretty good too. They carry quite a good variety of fish and inverts. Not too much on the coral side though.

Beeba

I go to Columbus often. I'll have to check out Aquarium Adventure. Isn't that the saltwater only version of PetLand?

Beckmola24

Hawkfish
It is a chain store, but when I visited in Dec, I went and their stuff didn't look half bad. They have a cool shark in like a 500 gallon. They've always carried good quality stuff. Got most of my freshies from there. There don't seem to be many saltwater stores in Columbus so I think they have to keep their quality up to keep people from using the internet more.

Beeba

I wish my local LFS would try to keep up their selection and quality to keep up with the online stores. They have very little selection and no warranty. I prefer to use the $175 order with free shipping from Live Aquaria which carries a 10-day guarantee. I've always had great treatment from them even when several items don't live.

Beeba

Salsaking: If you don't mind answering would you tell me how much you had to pay for such a beautiful fish. The one on ebay for $1300 is not nearly as beautiful.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.