Quantcast

my new stuff!

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

ggarner

these are in my nearly setup 30g cube that is going to be an SPS only tank with 1 pigmy angel, and a mandarin as occupants... the rock should be here on monday (got dead rock because i dont want to hassel with curing anything or having any unwated visitors)

here are some pics of the whole thing

it has a 250W 20k DE AB in a reefoptix 3 pendant over it.

Flow is 1500gph so its got ~50x turnover rate. There is a 5" DSB covered in 1-2" of coarse crushed coral to prevent sandstorms... and hooked up inline with my other tank for the Ca reactor and fuge and stuff

front view

diagonal front view

Side View

large green/purp cap that i am trying to get rid of

ggarner

i am actually holding it for my friend and he is trying to decide weather to just frag it out or sell it whole.

The problem is that is is so large that shippin it is impossible so if it is to go whole it would have to be done in person which means someone in the chicago/indy/michigan area...

but he is still trying to decide what to do

ggarner

alrightee sounds good! too bad i didnt get the message earlier... he went home today up to grand rapids and probably could of brought it... o well.. he will be going back up there in 2 weeks :)

ggarner

here is is after the rock

left side

deep water acro.. which unfortunatley RTN'd last night but i think i saved most of it

right side

close up of right.... purple rimmed cap comming back from suffering in the other tank...

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.