Quantcast

n00bie

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

hows it going everyone.... i'm from seattle... and got refered(sp) here by illusion... i have a 10gl nano and thats about all a starving college student can have ... well for this one anyway... but it's looking kinda bare right now...but i hope that will change soon

adam :D

Last edited:

snobanker

Sushi, welcome to RF. This particular forum doesn't see as much action as the others. You will find tons of "locals" on the other forums here at RF though as well as lots of other people who are all friendly and helpful. "general discussion" is pretty popular. :D Check out this link for PSAS membership info www.thepsas.org

Katchupoy

Hi Sushi, Welcome.... I love nano tanks... I'been in a nano for some time too...
tell us more about your tank... pics too...

with pleasure
:D

it's been up for about 8 months now....

i have LR filtration with about 15lbs. of the stuff
i have a sand bed that is looking really healthy
i have a HOB filter with no media in it and a 201 powerhead for circulation/flow
coralife 96w quad bulb
a good heater :p haha
~livestock~
6 nass. sanils .. 5 others types.. 2 emerald crabs
2 occ. clowns
1 yellow tail blue damsel (i'm planning on trading this guy in and getting a smaller bottom dweller fish
about 3 huge green-stripe shrooms and 4 lil ones
one tulip ane. *hitchiker*
and one (quarter size) ric. yuma (i think) *hitchiker*
a few areas of green tube sponge(sorry dont know the scie. term ;) *hitchiker*

let me see if i can get those pics working first shot

i really like my first setup but... i got a few more rocks when purchasing the green shrooms.. and it just wasn't working out

please let me know what you think.... my fish are really getting mad at me moving thier rocks all the time....

*whispers*
i think they are planning an escape

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts