Need a little help with pics.

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

NemCrazy

Catalina goby
I am needing to take some pics of my tank, and not with my iPhone lol. I need to know soon it's for a project and I don't have much time. So if someone could help I would be much obliged. If not my iPhone will need to do. Oh and I live in Monroe.

TJL

copod
Hey Paul your iPhone should work just fine for most shots, they take pretty high mega-pixel pics that yoou could send to your PC or straight on to Photo Bucket or Flicker to manage.

Cheers, Todd

TJL

copod
P.S. Just read on other thread what you really are asking. Give me a call and see if we can work out a time for me to come over and try to get some good shots with my Nikon digital slr. Hopefully I've picked up enough info from Dang to make it good. I'm headed out to our coast :rain: Thursday to do some Cold-water Fish Collecting of my own :fish2: :hungry: so Tuesday or following week could work out well for me.

Cheers, Todd

NemCrazy

Catalina goby
It does ok with the photo editing but I can tell the color is off. My main problem is trying to focus in on some of the smaller critters or stuff in the back. And in the end I'm probably gonna use my iPhone:)

Latest posts