Quantcast

Needing advice on what equipment I need for a 6' x 2' x 2' half moon shape aquarium

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

kim

:D sparky9988@iprimus.com.au

Hi everyone!!

I would like to ask for advice on what equipment and preferred brand name products to setup a reef aquarium. I am purchasing a 6' x 2' x 2' half moon shaped tank complete with cabinet and hood. There is no plumbing to the unit at this time as I would like to first get the information from someone out there on what would be the best way to go about this. I am sorry but I am unable to supply a picture of this unit at this time. So can anyone help me from the beginning?? I need to know what the protein skimmer is to be used for a under cabinet sump setup as well as all other things needed for example lighting and how full spectrum halide lighting can be installed into this hood and so on and so on. If you think you can help me through this setup I would be more than appreciative to those people. I need to get all this info as soon as possible as I need to instruct the aquarium shop on what they must do. My e-mail address is sparky9988@iprimus.com.au

Many Thanks

Kim

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts