Quantcast

Never have I hated damsels so much!!

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

wrassehole

wannabe reefmaster
I was having one of those days where a new specimen purchase would put me on the brighter side. So I went down to Marinescape and bought a Scopus Tang which is gorgeous. It cost 69.99 CAD and was well worth it. I spent two hours acclimating him and I was happier then a pig in sh!t. I have two little black and white damsels. Hadem for about two years. they think the tank belongs to them, I taped the reciept for the tank purchase to the tank to show them the're wrong. Im god in there world, and I was about to prove it. They were relentless at kickin the tang's ass. I let them be for about an hour and when I realized they were going to kill him within an hour, i knew I had to get them out of the tank ASAP. About a year ago, i had made a pvc frame to hold up the live rock and corals and used plastic zip ties to secure the live rock to the pvc frame. Of course im not going to catch the little S.O.B's in that rock work. So I started removing all my corals and live rock out of the aquarium, until EVERYTHING was out of my 90gal. I filally caught them and threwem in the sump. I was so frustrated that I wanted to throw them against the wall, but im not that kind of guy. but I did think about it. Now I cant get my rockwork together again with the water in the aquarium because when I first did it, it was empty. I was ready to sell the tank. My fingers are all trashed from ther live rock, and I think I have tube worms stuck in my fingers. Thank you for listening to my rant. Had too tell someone cause the wife doesnt care.

Rod

wrightme43

Is there a lionfish at the local fish store, maybe a large moray? At least they could do something usefull and feed a pretty fish. I know its wrong, however....

Angelscrx

Import Fish
WaterDogs said:
Been there myself with Damsels they shredded a baby sailfin that I still have; I fed the damsels to an Oscar. :)
Wow that was cruel. You know you can take them to your lfs and trae them in or get a credit towards the your next purchase!

I had a Coral Baded Shrimp that beat up my psychadelic mandarin and the shrimp went to the refugium. I should have traded him in because two weeks later it died for some reason. Oh well stuff happens.

jesshimom

I have no fish.
I tried giving our damsels to the local store and they didn't want them back. I say find the local eel................. :)

I still think wrassehole needs an award for the funniest posts. I print them off and take them to work to read to my coworkers.... :) :) :)

wrassehole

wannabe reefmaster
the funny thing is that I get so frustrated with this hobby sometimes i dont realize im being funny. I just type whats on my mind, and poof. Wrasseholes frustration funnies. Thanks you all, I really learn alot from you all and the least i can do is make you laugh. I wish I was in the states so I could get involved with frag exchanging with others but the borders laws dont really allow it.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts