Quantcast

New 180

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

snobanker

Hey all,

I mentioned this in the "tax time " post, but since I'm soooo excited :D I thought I'd bring it up. Today I put 10% down on a new 180 G IAP tank...... As soon as my return(tax not tank :rolleyes: ) comes I'm gonna pay it off. I am going to move my 50 G around the corner and start getting everything ready for the new tank. I still need a stand. I was going to build one myself, but my wife spotted one at Blue Sierra that she really likes (which she said I could get too :D) I am going to start gathering all the other mucho expensive pieces of equipment so I can get this up and running before 2006 tax time ;)

NaH2O

Congrats, Stan! Woohoo! Look forward to your design threads, and watching you put it together!

snobanker

Yeah, I'll really have to start planning well. I knew what tank I wanted, now to make sure I equip it and build it right. But heck I have this place and all you folks...what else do I need...well besides a lot of money, a skimmer, rock, sump, heater, chiller, calcium reactor, etc etc etc...........:D

bradreef

always kidding
for skimmers check out reeffan and his new skimmers that he is building. reef fantasea I believe. Makes great stuff.

snobanker

Thanks Brad, I was really considering that. I liked the look of the stuff he had at the vendor show meeting.....

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.