Quantcast

New Camera, here's a pic...

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Mushroom Boy

Well, we took another step into the digital age over Christmas. I got my wife a Canon S50 digi-cam for X-mas. It takes really nice shots at 5 megapixels. Once I figure out how to use it more, I'll post some more. Here's one of the first ones. It's a view through the right side of my tank...

MtnDewMan

Nice picture ... I can also see besides the quality of the camera, the amazing growth you have been getting ... Nice fragging stock :)

esmith

AQUAMANIAC
Nice shot, looks as though the camera and operator are working great ;-)!

Did you have a 3MP before buying the 5, and if so do you notice much difference?

Eliyah

Mushroom Boy

Hey thanks guys, it's been fun playing around with this thing...

Chuck, I definitely need to do some fragging at some point. The tank's getting crowded in some areas...

Eliyah, prior to this camera, I'd been using a 1980 point and shoot, instamatic Minolta camera. It's a real piece of work :D :D . All of the other tank shots that I've posted in the past have been taken for me by Chuck. I'm sure he's glad I won't be bugging him anymore :(

reedman

Tank is looking great Paul! Seems like everything is growing quickly.

Oh, the picture is nice, so the camera must be nice too :)

MtnDewMan

Paul that Cap on the left is HUGE ... and did that anemone move on you???? Great shot

TONS of growth ... oh my

I have my own snipping tools by the way :)

Mushroom Boy

Yeah that cap on the left is a little worrisome :D. The growth of late has really been great. I'm really happy with how the tank's been running (so, therefore, I'm reluctant to move it, which I do need to). Rather than moving, the anemone has split again (there are 3 in there currently). Those things are masters of finding places where you can't extract them (thanks for your patience Kevinpo :) ).

I'm going to try and get some above tank shots this weekend...

jazznreef

pic

think on the bright side... if you move the tank then the 3 anemones will split to make 6! every time i've moved mine that's happened. seems to be a survival technique they employ.

MtnDewMan

I think that's my fault ... I think he may have put some photos in the photo gallery ... and linked to the gallery ...

Wellll, in my blunders over the weekend, I lost the portal and the photo gallery was a part of the portal unfortunately ... Not sure if I will be able to get them back in the transition to the new system eventually ...

Sorry about that guys :( :(

But I do agree with Christy, damn nice X's :)

dj88

And here I thought I was losing my mind... Phew....

:)

Put em up again Paul.. You know I gotta see them. ;)

MtnDewMan

Yah, you put it on a web page and use the IMG tags ... put it in the photo gallery and then use the IMG tags ...

Or just put it as an attachment and have the link

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts