Quantcast

New Camera...trouble uploading to PSAS

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Fly n Reef

Sky Goddess
I need help uploading picture from my computer to the PSAS site. I get a message back that it is too large or corrupt. Any suggestions for the computerly challenged, the more details the better. Is there a link on the site already with instructions?
Thanks for the help.
Completely frustrated,
:? Karen

esmith

AQUAMANIAC
I believe the problem you are experiencing is because the resolution on the photo is too large. You need to open the photo up using either Photoshop (if you've got it), or Microsoft Paint; ethen you can right click on the photo and change image size, or edit -> image size.

Hope this helps

Eliyah

MtnDewMan

Karen

Eliyah is correct. You need to reduce the size of your photo that you are attaching. The file size needs to be less than 75k for it to upload. There is a 75k limit on attachments so that we don't run out of storage room too fast on the webserver.

Chuck

Fly n Reef

Sky Goddess
Hi guys thanks for the help I managed to figure it out. I did post a few pics but I can tell I have a long way to go on the learning curve with this camera. More to come at a later date.
Karen :)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.