Quantcast

new in this forum

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Robz

Hello,
I just wanted to say hi I am in the other side of the map :) but is good to see In this Board some people that I have always admired their tanks and photography :cool:,hope you guys dont mind a DC reefaholic now and then in the forum :)

here is a pic of my tank

Robie

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
great to see ya on the board Robby..man your tank still is one of the best out thier, congrates. The only requirement this board has is that you are a reefer, we dont care where you live my friend. Looking forward to seeing and looking at your great tank.

mike

cheeks69

welcome robz :) I'm new here also I see alot of old RAG members here ;) has anyone ever told you your tank looks incredible!!!!! lol

TDEVIL

howdie Robz,

hope all is good

lets see some pics of that sexy shrimp :)

TD

tankgirl

Hi, Rob! Good to see you! Your tank is looking awesome, like it always does!!! Don't forget me when it's time to frag that red & purple monti. Cool news about Teri & Trav, huh? Anyway, great to see you!

Salsaking

Salsa soon in Safeway!!
Great Tank!! Thank you for taking time to show us your tank!! Again, Welcome to PSAS and Great again tank.

SalsaKing. :)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.