Quantcast

new lake

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Witfull

its called south jersey! we got over a foot of rain here, 5 dams broke foe to the rain and we are flooded! my house is dry but there are house under water up to the attics. my 40 min drive home took 3.5 hours including getting stuck in a flash flood that stalled my car, a guy named Jeff pulled me out with his 4X4 and my wife came out with her bronco. we had to do all over the county to finally get home, but we made it...it is incredible!!

the lake next to my house is now completely across the road about 3+ft deep....more to follow...high tide is in a hour or so and they are callng for streams and such to crest highter..ih joy!

Witfull

just came across the news,,,official rainfall total as calculated by the National Weather Service..13.2". thr Rancokkas creek,,,a main river has risen 6" more in the past 2 hours and is expexted to rise more until 2pm. but the good news,,,its stopped raining!

where did it put that ark??

Alice

:shock:

Wow, that's a lot of rain!! Glad your house is on high ground.

Oh Wit; if you do get to the arc thing, would you do me a favor and scratch the two mosquito off the list??

LOL

Witfull

finally got my car home. no water in the engine but my air filter is soaked,,,lol...took the camera out and here is a small stream that you could normally just hop across.

MzWeazelle

I sympathize with you! Flooding is an almost annual event when you live around any of our north west rivers. Although we have never had water in our house we were evacuated about 3:00am once, assuming that we could lose everything. Many of our neighbors did, but we happen to be on the highest point on the street.

Best wishes to you and all your neighbors.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.