Quantcast

new member ...That touched our hearts..

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
I went to two club meetings this week. I had a really good time at both. Both were very educational and definitely fun.
I feel a need to tell you about a new member. His name is Zul.
Zul is one of the most likeable guys you could ever meet. I know that sounds easy? Here is the catch...Zul is deaf. Zul recently relocated from another country. He is learning English, He is learning to write English. The big part is...He loves Saltwater Aquariums. I was fascinated on how smart this guy was. I thought about my 2 years in Spanish. But then to be deaf.
His father talked to him with sign language. I watched his eyes light up while looking at a friends computer ran Tank. It was like looking through the eyes of a child. When I get the chance I am gonna thank Yul. I kept getting a thumbs up and smile from him.
That smile was cool. My wife was concerned about him feeling at home. If I ever get the chance, I want to tell him. He made us feel at home. :) Heres a thumbs up for you Zul Buddy!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.