Quantcast

New Seattle Marine store, My coral beauty

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

uwscotch

Hi all.

If you are anything like me, if you know of a knew store, you have to go check it out. I shop around at all of our sponsors, and they all seem to have one thing or another that I like about them. I recommend checking out the new store in Ballard/Greenlake area. The name is MY CORAL BEAUTY. It is in a couples basement, Phil and Shelly. If you stop in, you will know them by name and will love to discuss the hobby with you. I will not go on and talk about the store since you can see all of the positive feedback so far if you go to the sponsors forum. Like all the other stores in the area, it is worth the trip.

Aaron

cookiemn

Chicago bound!!!
Thanks Aaron for sharing new finds. They are getting to be well known and have recently become a sponsor here. If you talk to them about ordering something special they are usually quick to get it in. I have gotten most of my softies from them and expect to get more once my new tank arrives.

Erwin

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.