Quantcast

New to this site!

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Gina

Just joined and see alot of famaliar faces here! Just wanted to say hello to everyone and am looking forward to meeting some new friends!

MtnDewMan

HI Gina

Nice to have you here ... welcome aboard :) Feel free to check the whole site out, it is packed with some great info and some great people.

Salsaking

Salsa soon in Safeway!!
Welcome

Welcome aboard Gina! To many nice people in here that will help you anytime. Watch out for them!!! They will volunteer for about anything!:lol: Have fun with this web sight. It's a great tool.

Salsaking

NaH2O

GINA!!!!! WELCOME TO REEF FRONTIERS!! Wow, 'bout time you joined us...lol! Glad to have you aboard, and look forward to reading your posts. :D :D

NaH2O

LOL - Johnny! I just noticed your "Magoo" title under your name! I love it!! :D

Gina

Hey guys! Hey Curt, is that an actual x-ray of your head?!LOL
Mark is also a member and under his own name!! I am the more outgoing one! I noticed he hasn't said hello yet! At RS he visits under my name. At least if he post he will sign his name. Took me awhile to get here and a little extra push this morning in chat from Johnny and Mojo but, here I am! Whoo Hooo!

Seriously,
Thank you for all the welcomes! Thanks for keeping the porch light on!

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
Hiya Gina great to see you dropped by. I hope you enjoy yourself.

Dave is thier a relationship here??.....crabs..= ..bad boy???

Mike

NaH2O

Originally posted by mojoreef
crabs..= ..bad boy???
ROFL!!!

Hey wait a minute....then how come an angel, such as myself, has been called crabby on numerous occasions? :D

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts