Quantcast

Nighttime Coral Photos

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

MtnDewMan

I took some shots of some of my coral at night to see some good polyp extensions. These photos were taken with a flash of course to be able to get some light and focus for the shots.

This piece of coral is an interesting piece. I has nice lime green flourescent tips.

Nice dark greenish acro with brown polyps, however it appears dark brown with a flash.

This is going to be a real nice piece with it's white polyps.

I hope this one continues to get healthy again. Very cool lime green coral.

This is a great piece, look at the polyp extension on this one.

Of course nothing is complete without a shot of the acro crab inside of it.

This piece will be beautiful. The color is off because of the flash, but it is a nice blue/purple millepora. Of course for some reason this acro crab likes it at night, not in the day ... :rolleyes:

MtnDewMan

I could use a lesson for all of these camera features as well :)
We should take a class !!!

Here is how the 5th one down looks during the day, no where near the extension ... pretty cool ...

reedman

Good to see the tank returning to its former glory Chuck. Keep up the good work and keep the pics coming. We all need our inspiration you know.

MtnDewMan

It's coming around ... I haven't lost a coral in 3 months ... so that is really something with my track record this year :)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts