Does anyone have one of these and is it any good. It seems to be a great idea and solution to ridding our tanks of high levels of nitrates and thus getting rid of nuisane algae like cyno. I'm willing to try anything to get rid of it. I no longer have any "brown" settling on my glass or substrate, but now I'm dealing with that "red hairy bubbly" algae identified as cyno on another thread and its driving me crazy. I'm thinking about taking out the few fish I have in my tank (90 gal with 5 clowns and 2 juvenile angels all under 3 inches) and let everything starve to death. I'm just afraid of my rock dieing as well as my coralline. I scrubed off a few rocks yesterday with a lot of the algae on it and couldn't believe the amount of corraline under it. Let me know what you think. I'll post my nitrate and phosphate levels, but as it is, my nitrite and ammonia is 0 and has been for about a month and a half now.