Well I like many others ended up w/ major problems that I think are related to my DSB. I was having major problems w/ cyno and some brown fuzzy algea. Then my corals growth slowed and stopped in some cases, and my LPS corals were starting to look withered. So the other night I cruized over to walmart and picked up a couple tubs. I pulled all my rocks and corals out and scrubbed a lot of them off. Drained out almost all of my water and busted out the shop vac and went to town. Everything went pretty good all in all. The entire process took about 4 hours. I had some xenia and zoa's that are growing on the top of the back of the tank, and they were out of water for the whole 4 hours. They have never looked better! I havn't lost any SPS colonies yet, but did experience a little RTN intially. All that seems to have stopped now and the LPS pieces seem to be very happy. The best of all is that I have seen no cyno growth yet, and it was being harvested almost daily. So all in all I am a happy guy again, now hopefully phosphates will no longer be a problem, SPS growth will return and hopefully everything will start to color up again. I am expecting the new tank to come together in the next month, so everything will get moved again, but that move should be less stressful. Well here is a pic, sorry I didn't take any pics during the process, It was a 1 man operation and I was very busy!