Quantcast

November Meeting

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

iamjosh

Howdy All -

The next Spokane Reef Society Meeting will be held Nov 6th @ 7pm

The meeting will be at My House in Liberty Lake, instead of its normal location at Aquatic Dreams.

If you have any questions drop me a line, this meeting should be a blast.

Directions attach in the picture below.

24300 E Maxwell
Liberty Lake, WA 99019
509-475-5674 - if you get lost.

iamjosh

Coming from Spokane:
-Take Liberty Lake / Otis Orchards Exit #296
-Continue Straight on Appleway
-Turn Right on Molter
-Turn Left on Mission
-Turn Right on Malvern
-Turn Left on Maxwell
-24300 E Maxwell Ave.

CarlaW

Scarlet Begonias
I'm gonna try to make it over for the meeting. Could you shoot me a weather forecast about Thursday? Are you still interested in that yongei? Do you want me to bring it over?

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
A Bump for the Members OF SRS in Spokane. I look forward to seeing you guys. Zul and I will be heading up there Saturday.
See you there
Ed

kevinpo

Expert
Hi Josh,
Thanks for hosting the meeting last night! Your tank looked great and your equipment setup was a thing of beauty :) I hope someone will post some pictures. I had a great time.

Regards,
Kevin

iamjosh

Thanks Kevin, it was great having everyone out there, Ed Snapped bunch of pics I'm sure he'll post some soon *nudge* post away Ed!.

Hope everyone else had a great time.

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
Thanks for the Good time!

Thanks Josh for allowing us all to get together. It was nice to see a few new faces at the meeting such as Cliff and Red Headed guy that took the door prize. Some people have all the Luck. I heard someone ribbing him because he did not have a tank but the won door prize. I thought maybe he was the guy that promised donuts. I was really wanting a donut. Oh well, maybe next meeting. It was nice to see old faces in the Meeting, chuckling.
I had a really good time. Zul had a good time his Dad said.

Josh Your set up looked Great. Very nice Water change system. I really liked the Yongei in the Middle of your Tank. How long did it take to get it that big? Ok, I had to rib you. Your tank is looking better and better each time I see it. I do not have my PC up and running right now. I had to relocated it due to my new Tank going up yesterday. I am at work. I will work on posting pix in here as soon as I get home pc up.
Thanks for the smiles
Ed

Last edited:

CarlaW

Scarlet Begonias
Hey people, I had a great time Saturday. Thanx to Josh for lettin me in the house! Josh, your tank is lookin good. Good luck to keep it lookin pretty spiffy. Once those macros take hold, you shouldn't have any problems.
It was great seein all of you again. Special thanx to Brent for havin my new skimmer done. I will post pics once Kevin gets me my Iwaki 100. That thing should kick some serious butt :D

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts