Quantcast

Nudi's and more Nudi's

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Witfull

a month ago on my trip to Baltimore i got 2 lettuce Nudi's. well, they were doing what they do for a few weeks then one day they were gone. i searched the tank and they were just not there. oh well i thought.

Since then i have had a sudden attack of hair algae, i mean eruption. so i get in there and toothbrush and blast things off. and what to my surprise do i find......No, not the missing nudi's....about 20 tiny lil nudi's. i was amazed and happy. last night, my wife counted 35 nudis in there munching away. im sure there are a bunch in there that she could not see behind the rocks. i guess nature sent some help to battle the hair algae or it created an evronment to support the babies,,,lol

i guess my barebattom tank went nudi....LMAO.

PS,,,hair algae is disappearing. if you couldnt guess!

NaH2O

Any plans on what you are going to do with them when the food supply is gone? Sounds like LFS time... :)

Witfull

what salad dressing goes with lettuce nudi?

id love to send you some but the shipping wouldnt be worth it.(remember im on the other side of the map) i dont know if they would make a 3 day priority thermos shipment. when they get bigger (the biggest is appx 1/2") and my hair is cut i will have to thin the heard.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts