Quantcast

Our first home!

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

DisturbedReefer

Lionless :(
Were moving to close as I type! I'm 38 years old and have been living in Army barracks or Appartments since I was 18. So this is going to be quite a thrill for me...and my wife :)

DisturbedReefer

Now here is the best part. I have already been given a part of the house for my future reef projects, this area is 78" across and surrounded in wood as you can see. It will be awhile before I will be doing anything in the reef department but now I at least have a place to do it in!!!

Last edited:

reedman

nice place! Congrats...gotta be one of the most nerve racking, yet gratifying experiences you'll ever experience. Enjoy the house.

DisturbedReefer

Noonan, why not both? I have a lion in a reef, working great! SPS, LPS it's all in there!

To everyone else, Thanks for the encouragements! We are looking forward to our first home, can't wait to get all moved in!!!

Schottman, thanks for the offer, we have lots of help already 2 of them reefers! But I'll keep you in mind when the real work starts (upgrades) :lol:

Noonan

DisturbedReefer said:
Noonan, why not both? I have a lion in a reef, working great! SPS, LPS it's all in there!
Well.. All I have is a 44 gallon right now. Thats too small for a lion. I might be able to keep a fuzzy dwarf but I'd rather have some reef fish in there instead. I sold a 125 gallon a few months ago for $350. Skimmer, lighting, wet/dry, stand, canopy. That would be great for that type of setup but I dont have it anymore.

MzWeazelle

Wonderful little house! I've always loved the wood & white scheme.

Looks like a nice place for a tank, too. Congrats & best of luck.

Schottman

Schottman, thanks for the offer, we have lots of help already 2 of them reefers! But I'll keep you in mind when the real work starts (upgrades) :lol:[/QUOTE]

Sounds great to me that is what reefing is all about helping and learning!! Where about in Tacoma are you?

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts