Quantcast

Peppermint babies

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Angelscrx

Import Fish
I had the lights off in my tank and PSA came over to deliver some frags. I tunred the lights on for a little bit to show off the tank and the little peppermint shrimp was really hyper just swaying back and forth like there was no tomorrow. Then all of a sudden it swam all the way up to the top of the water made a big splash and then this white puff appeared. I was like "what was that?" Then we looked at it really close and there were baby peppermints swimming around. The clowns and Gramma went nuts with the new feast. I thought it was the coolest thing I have ever seen.

Angelscrx

Import Fish
No I didn't save any. It was totally is unexpected. Besides it is a great snack for everyone in the tank. It was awesome to see. Maybe some will make maybe not but I know that my tank is doing well if this can happen. I am so excited.

Crows Ridge

Supposedly, Pepps spawn every 14 days. I have 10 and they are A sexual. So with 10 going off every 14 days, lots of fresh food. I have to believe the sixline and mandarin eat them too like pods.

Angelscrx

Import Fish
Crows Ridge said:
Supposedly, Pepps spawn every 14 days. I have 10 and they are A sexual. So with 10 going off every 14 days, lots of fresh food. I have to believe the sixline and mandarin eat them too like pods.
That is good to know, so when I upgrade my tank I can probably add more. Way cool thanks

Angelscrx

Import Fish
The little frag didn't make it but the medium one is doing beautifully. It has a bright orange color and I can already see new growth. Thanks for asking.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.