Quantcast

Photos of your tank

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

SlowBoat

I am working on improving my photography skills and would like the opportunity to photograph members' tanks to gain experience. If you live in the Puget Sound area and are willing to open your home and tank for me to come and spend a couple of hours taking pictures then feel free to send me a PM.

Katchupoy

Hi Slowboat...

what kind of camera are we talking about here.... digital or film? brand and specs please...

BTW... to those people who are still looking for a digital camera....

TARGET... is having a sale on Olympus c-4000. (regular price is 400.00) selling for 270.00 something....

I think it is a steal. I bought mine a long time ago for almost 500.00 :(

SlowBoat

Katchupoy

wow...

Very nice shots.... are you sure you still need practice? Those are awesome shots... keep the pics coming....

SlowBoat

Cesar, thanks for the comments. I believe the more pictures you take the better you can get. I have found that aquarium photography has lots of challenges with the all the different lighting and movement. Plus it is something I enjoy. :)

CarlS

Hey David those are some great pics! I bet you'll get a lot of requests for pictures. I know I'd invite you over to see my tank if I felt it would be worth the trip. Maybe in a year or so it'll be ready.

Anyway after seeing your set up I can't imagine you needing to leave the house. Try getting some good actinic lit shots!

Carl

Fragman

Taking Pictures

My camera doesn't work real well so I'm always glad to have someone take pictures of my tank. If you are interested in seeing the Frags mentioned for trade on your other MH lighting post then it might even be convenient. I'm in Covington.

Paul Hamby

SlowBoat

Carl, Always looking for other tanks for photograph. I have a few actinic shots but have not posted them yet. Going to start a gallery up on PBase.

Paul, I would really enjoy coming over and taking pictures of your tank when things are not so crowded. I got a few good shots of your eel during the frag swap.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts