Quantcast

Progress at long last.....

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

jesseb

3+ months late.. (we won't go down that rathole!!) but finally progress is being made on my new fish, er I mean, sunroom.

Slab is down, frame is up... all that's left is to close the room off, dry it out... build the stand, put in some electricity... fans and air...

and then the new 380 can be put in its home.....

Ah someday... I wanna be just like Mike!!! (although I don't ever want to have to wake up that early everday!!!! :) )

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
About time, lol. Looking good buddy, bet your ready to get that out of your life. I am surprised the arched framing and top is made of wood. I thought they were a premade alluminium setup?? I see you have already started to fill though, lol

MIke

jesseb

yeah - they'll just put the sheets up - seal it off and I can finish filling it.
:)

We decided to put in wood rafters, rather than the metal ones. We figured we were going to end up using this as a room - so we thought it worth it...

not too mention - I liked the way it looked...

jesse

tamarindthai

jesseb +,,good to see you at my place,,will do some reserch about 220v pump and lighting (220v magnetic ballast is yes,,don't know about e-ballast?)for you.
dang

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.