Quantcast

PSAS Meeting

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

SaltwaterTeen

Hi, Im really tempted to go to the meeting up in bellevue. I was wondering if anyone could possibly bring a baby toadstool for me? I dont really have anything to trade other than kenya tree, my other corals are growing right now, so im all out of any zoos or mushrooms, or xenia. Ive been wanting a toadstool for quite some time now I would appreciate it. Also, could you post a pic of what kind it is? Thanks! :D

jesshimom

I have no fish.
Have you joined the club? It's free for members after you pay your dues of $20 (just to clarify)

And, yes, I have some baby toadstools I can bring you. Confirm with me that you are coming and I'll bring you a couple.

Colleen

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
Saltwater Teen,
I highly recommend it if you want get Frags from members, learn more about this hobby, It pays you back with rewards very fast!
;) Ed Hahn

SaltwaterTeen

Yea, I have traded 2 people from puget sound thanks to this forum!!! :D I love how you can trade and get free corals to help out your tank ya know?? :D

mattseattle

yeah, have to have the money to pay the membership dues. ask your father :) that is what i used to do when i was young - way back in the days! :)

mattseattle

It's 30.00 for your family per year. For the next year you can attend any or all of the meetings for free.

Last edited:

SaltwaterTeen

Is it a calander year or a year after you pay? My dad said that we can get the 20 bucks from my savings account. Colleene, I will be able to go so bring the toadstools

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts