Quantcast

Rain, give me RAIN!!!!!!

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Mushroom Boy

Man, I am so ready for a good week and a half of rain. All day, every day. How about you guys, are you as tired of this summery weather as I am?

SlowBoat

I will vote for some rain. The webbing between my toes and fingers is starting to chafe.. :D

aquariumdebacle

electrolyte addict
Greeenhouses

Who said the greenhouse effect was all bad! Certianly not the Bush administration or the C4 plants! We're getting San Frqancisco's weather. Anchorage had no snow last winter.

OnTheReef

Re: Rain

I could care less about rain, let it snow! I am hankering for the season to start. Let me in a good half-pipe, oh yeah! :twisted:

Alice

I noticed that :rolleyes: I went on a quick walk to the store when it really cut loose. I got soaked!

aquariumdebacle

electrolyte addict
Rain

If you look around (at least outta town) you'll notice alot of trees. Trees like water. I grew up in Alaska, at least you don't have to shovel rain!

SlowBoat

Growing up on the east coast in the Pennsylvania snow belt, I know all about shovels and filling them with snow. I will take rain any day over snow and ice.

I swear my brothers and I where born with shovels in hand. Our parents bread us to shovel snow so they would not have to. I firmly believe that they violated some kind of child labor laws. :) Well that is how I percieved it as a child.

Alice

:D

I felt the same way when I was a kid...except I grew up on a farm, so snow wasn't what I was shoveling!

deadrose

yeah, I grew up over in Wenatchee and also lived in Kitchener Ontario for a few years, so I appreciate the weather here, even on those raw wet February days.

It sure bets shoveling snow, slipping on icy sidewalks and parking lots, rusted out cars and frozen nose linings :)

Heidi

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.