RBTA'S questions

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

5ft24

Had 2 RBTA'S a year ago. Have 6 now.

Sunday they were happy as could be. Moved the tank to my new place, and the nems/rock etc were all submerged in tank water. Got the tank half full of new, half full of old and added all the rock/nems/corals back in. Added the fish. Salinity was the same etc. Everything is great except the nems. Today, they look a little scraggly. Mostly just the body, tentacles tiny, pulled in, but stuck SOLID to the rock still. A couple are hanging like nutsacks... none of them have any odor, mouths are all tightly closed, params are still really good, no nitrites, nitrates or ammonia.
Should I just keep a good eye on them?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

5ft24

Well, they finally died... Salinity was identical, temp was identical, but the ex had unplugged the skimmer a week before, so 75% clean water must have been too much of a shock to them. Fish and the Zoas I had are all OK.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

mnewby

always
have they pulled off the rock they can do some funk thing I had one once try and force its way threw a pump but the half that didn't get ground up grew back out and healed

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts