Quantcast

Really, These are the last Pictures

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

MtnDewMan

Okay, these are really the last pictures of some coral before the teardown of the tank next weekend. I have the tubs all set and other containers of water brewing with saltwater. Should be a busy Saturday for sure.

reedman

You'll come out better Chuck...

Looks like all is under control. You should have a smooth transition to a nice clean tank. I look forward to the after pictures. Best of luck and keep us posted Chuck.

-Reed

Gordo

I look forward to the during pictures. My wife is after me to replace the carpet in the room the tank is in and I may need the photos for reference material.

~Gordo~

MtnDewMan

I will be supplementing my existing rock with some new live rock ... Here are some pictures of the live rock that I got today to use :)

Maxx

Staff Housemonkey
The 3rd pic, blue acro, is it a frag of acropora millepora? I only ask cause I have a frag just like it and would like to know more about it.
Nick

Maxx

Staff Housemonkey
yup, thats jus' like mine, same color an all...yours has a few more "spires", but otherwise spitting images...
Looks great...

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.