Quantcast

Recent Pictures ...

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

MtnDewMan

The tank is coming along. Starting to look better. The algae is starting to die off more, I think I am on the improvement side. Wanted to take these pictures prior to me installing my new pump tomorrow (replacing an Ampmaster 3000 with a 4700). I figure without the sandbed, I can really push a lot of flow through the tank :) ... wish me luck.

SlowBoat

Glad to here your tank is making positive progress. I will be patiently waiting for a frag or two in the future.

BTW, I did not notice any clam or coral tie downs in preperation of the new pump install. :) Good luck with the new pump!! What is going to happen to the old AM3000?

MtnDewMan

A link about my new pump:

http://www.thepsas.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=348

Looks like I have an ampmaster 4700 available :)

Maxx

Staff Housemonkey
What type of acro is that blue one under the mandarin pic? I have one like it..I thought it might have been a millepora originally, but not fuzzy enough...just curious..
Nick

MtnDewMan

I believe it is some form of Millepora, sometimes it is exceptionally hairy, others it is like in the picture, less hairy looking.

Minh, nice to see you here. Thanks for joining our community :)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts