Quantcast

RED BUGS! Need Interceptor

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Macbeth417

Reef Monkey
I aquired red bugs from a colony I purchased about 2-3 weeks back *Ya! : þ* So, looks like I need some interceptor now. Does anyone have some they could bring to the meeting tonight? It would be GREATLY appreciated.

-Erik

reedman

Good luck Erik. The stuff aint cheap and it's by prescription only from the vet. Most people are printing out the discussions from the forums to try to explain why they need a dog medication if they don't have a dog.

Illusion

I know down here in Oregon If you just take dustins post from Reefs.org into the vet most will either sell you a single pill or a 6 or 12pk and make you sign a waiver that they are not responsible... I have found several vets locally to me willing to do it.. I think the price was about $35.00 for a 6 pack of pills.. Of like 70 somthing for a 12pk... There was hoof-and-hound.com that shipped to the US but their site was suspended last time I checked it again.. Just call around to all your vets and explain... You will find someone willing to give it to you pretty easily...

HTH<
james

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts