Quantcast

Seattle area source for sheet and tube acrylic

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

RobD

Tap Plastics, if you live on the eastside.

Here's the website, http://www.tapplastics.com

Hopefully they carry the item you are looking for.

esmith

AQUAMANIAC
I too was looking for a local shop to purchase acrylic.

I don't see any sheets listed on their site, am I missing something?

Thanks,

Eliyah

Thefishcouple

Tap plastics is a retail seller of plastics but I dont think they sell cast acrylic sheet. In Seattle their is Laird Plastics 1-800-777-4551 they have plexiglas and polycast brands of cast sheet. We buy about 95% of the material we use from them. They do have a retail outlet. If you are looking for a cheaper product try Calsak Plastics in Kent they have thier own brand of acrylic. Dont have the # off hand buy they are listed. I also dont know if they sell to the general public. Good Luck!

Thefishcouple

Tap plastics is a retail seller of plastics but I dont think they sell cast acrylic sheet. In Seattle their is Laird Plastics 1-800-777-4551 they have plexiglas and polycast brands of cast sheet. We buy about 95% of the material we use from them. They do have a retail outlet. If you are looking for a cheaper product try Calsak Plastics in Kent they have thier own brand of acrylic. Dont have the # off hand buy they are listed. I also dont know if they sell to the general public. Good Luck!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.