wanareef

reefer addict
Last edited:

wanareef

reefer addict
OOOOps - hate that when that happens :rolleyes:

$10.00 off $75.00 deal Extended until April 20, 2004
April 17, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Charles,
We would like to let you know that due to a very successful e-mail campaign, we are extending our $10.00 off orders over $75.00 special until April 20th.

$avings - $avings - $avings
Extended offer to save $10.00 off any order of $75.00 or more plus you get Free Ground Shipping if your total after discount is over $99.00

Just click on the link below and your $10.00 discount will apply automatically at the checkout. Expires 4/20/04. Valid on online orders only. Not valid with any other coupons or offers. Please click on link below to receive discount.

Click here to save $10.00 off on your order of $75 or more
http://www.azponds.com/mfg 2.htm

New Lower Prices on Aqua Ultraviolet Standard Units
We have lowered our prices on all of the Aqua Ultraviolet Standard UVC units. We also have the units with Wipers at excellent prices.

Click here to view the Aqua Ultraviolet Section...

As always, we welcome you to visit our site and forward this email to everyone you know.

With knowledge we can spread the word of ponding.

Sincerely,

Allen
123Ponds.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
email: sales@123ponds.com
voice: 954-977-6871
web: http://www.123ponds.com

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
I got a deal on my Sequence Stingray 1200-3800 gph pump from Kevin. I saw a add online from Custom Aquatics. Kevin came pretty dog gone close to it. I also know that Kevin backs his products he sells. I felt going with someone I knew I could trust was more comfortable with me. I see that pump went up in value also. Custom Aquatics raised the price up lately. So Kevin gave me a super deal on that pump. I was wondering if it was my Birthday? Thanks Kevin..

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.