Quantcast

Should these be seperated

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Elmo18

Clownfish
cdeakle said:
Then they should be ok right?
They will be fine like that cdeakle. The toadstool leather can get a really big cap, so maybe down the road you may want to separate them. Both grow rather fast, but they will not harm each other. They will shed mucus once in a while to rid themselves of dirt and detritus settling down on the cap.

Nice pieces.

- Ilham

DonW

R.I.P.
Thanks for the help. They looked healthy and the price was right, I just need a second opinion.

Don

NaH2O

I do think they need to be separated or you may end up with chemical warfare. Would it be possible to break the rock to separate them? Otherwise you could just cut the sarcophyton off and attach it else where.

jks1

I agree, I would prob seperate them. Either will readily attach if you have to nip one off with scissors and move it. Good luck

Scooterman

Administrator
Third for separation, just for the fact that you need the practice & they will probably interfere with each others growth, IMO better now than later, just take your time, make a plan & snip snip! :)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.