Quantcast

Should we maybe schedule weekly chats?

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Elmo18

Clownfish
Hey all. Just curious if we could scoot in a bimonthly or even a weekly chat in #reefsanctuary on mIRC.

Would be cool.

I'm not sure if its me or the program, but i can't get on the chat at the moment, saying something Unable to Resolve Server.

I'm attempting on XnetRandom Server port 6667.

- Elmo

wooddood

:p elmo reefsanctuary is port 7000 if thats what you mean.:razz: . also the descrition is random irc storm server and the server is irc.afterx.net.

dave.:p:razz:

Last edited:

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
Elmo I have put an ownership on mirc as #reeffrontiers, but have not really pursued it at this momment yet, but it is thier if we wish. I think I will start up a poll to see if its something the members want to do if so then we can go from thier.

mike

Llarian

I'd be down...

I run a server on a small and fairly stable IRC network that typically has specialty channels on it if anybody is interested also. Connect to irc.llarian.net, port 6667. (There are a few other servers as well, but they're all international)

Realtime communication about things involving science and such always seems more effective to me.

-Dylan

Llarian

mojoreef said:
She has a fruit for a putor, lol

Mike
Yeah, I figured. =)

Web gateways will usually work regardless. There's some Mac IRC clients out there for free as well, I can dig up some links to those if people want.

-Dylan

NaH2O

Hey - watch it...when my fruit starts to rot I'm going to throw it at you! :)

Dylan, I tried to use Snak but never could get it to work.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts