Well here is mine, it has only been running for a couple days and I have not gotten it all tidied up yet. It is a 50 gallon sump capacity running at about 30 gallons or so. I made it last weekend from 3/8 and 1/4 acrylic.
Here is my sump. I apologize for not knowing the dimensions off hand. Also, the water looks nasty because it has been curing rock for a week. The skimmer is a Euro-reef CS8-3, and the return pump is a Mag 12.
Here is the electrical portion. I have drip loops on all the cords, so it looks more chaotic than it really is. The cords are all labeled, and so are the timers (actinics, MH 1, MH2). This will make for easy unplugging. Also, there is a chart posted on the inside of the stand on the door, with labels as to which item is plugged into which outlet/power strip.
Here's my diy sump/mud filter/fluidized filter i made with the help of Geene the owner of my LFS "Tropical Show Case". Its a 30 gal drilled tank he gave me because it was drilled in the wrong spot (lucky me!) I have a mag 7 that sends water up to my UV then back to the tank. The over flow comes from a 90 gal Jet Stream into the first chamber then flows under the suspended mud and through it in a few places where i grow my macro then overflows into the next chamber that i use as a dosing area and the place i keep my skimmer. The skimmer skims in the macro area. Then the water go's under the dosing chamber to the small sump where i keep my heater and drop in 1/4 amp chiller. The whole thing works great and is a lot simpler then my bad wording makes it out to be.
Here's my remote DSB/refugium, and sump. It's located in my basement. The DSB is a Rubbermaid 25 gal (aprox.) and the sump is a 50 g Rubbermaid with about 50 lbs of live rock. Not pretty or fancy but I like it...