Quantcast

show me your tanks

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

B

belly_up12

Hi im new and i whant to see some people tanks. i would show you mine but i dont have any salt water tanks. so lets see some cool tanks.:cool:

NaH2O

Welcome to Reef Frontiers!! Are you looking to start a marine tank soon? This is a very exciting time, trying to figure out what you want to have....

Here is another thread showing some full tank shots. Be prepared to have a towel handy to clean up any drool: Show Me Your Full Tank Shots

Hope you get some good ideas!!

jks1

nikki- when are we going to see a picture of your new one???? Looks great all, when trhe algae goes away in mine Ill put up a pic..

NaH2O

LOL John....hasn't this hobby taught you patience yet? LOL - I'll put some up in a bit....we should be installing the plumbing this weekend.

forsaken541

Just a start for me! currently 60 lbs LR in a 90 gal, 4X55W PC 2-10K & 2- Blue. Via-Aqua Protein skimmer and a Penguin hang on at 400 GPH. The rock is only a week old but I am amazed at the amount of life coming out. I Have been pleasently suprised by the fan worms, coraline, and some other things coming to life after just one week of curing. I will soon be adding another 15 lbs of cured LR from aquatic dreams and a SSB. This has turned into such an obsession, I cant wait to get home from work just to look things over. This site along with Kevin here in Spokane have been a great help in setting this up so far, Thanks to all.
Erik

NaH2O

Erik, Love the caves you've created! Welcome to your new addiction!!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.