Quantcast

snowwww

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Zack

Enjoy the reef!
So hows the snow at everyones place? Here in bellevue we got a good 2" so far more is falling.

esmith

AQUAMANIAC
I'm at work in Kirkland right now and it appears that it is snowing harder now than it was this morning at 5. There is probably around 1-2" outside now.

I live in Lynnwood, and there was no accumulation when I left this morning but I am sure there is now.

Eliyah

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
LOL Jeff I hear you got some love coming out that way. In Sumner the snow never left from the last dump, right now we got about 6 to 8 inches and its a white out.

Mike

Stang69

OFR!
Well one thing bout it the kids in the neighborhood are having fun in the snow so I guess there is one good point to it

Jeff

MtnDewMan

No snow when I left this morning for the office, but it is pretty white out there now, maybe I will get to leave early today???

Mushroom Boy

We've got a couple inches in Seattle right now and it's still coming down. My work closed today so we get the day off - Yeeeehaaaa! I'm about to go sledding with the kids. Have fun everybody!

Desolas

Free Jolly Jenkins.
There are about 2-3" in Lynnwood right now. It's pretty bad driving at the moment. I made it to work, opened, saw the apocalypse was near and came home to enjoy it.

I was going to stop by Fred Meyer and buy a sled but the road heading there from my place is closed, so I guess I'll just make snowmen on the pond.

Stang69

OFR!
They are showing pics of the Queen Ann hill and all the ppl sleding on it so there is the slopes in town hehehhe

Have fun

UGH!!!!!

Jeff

Katchupoy

Im at Renton/Fairwood been snowing on and off since thursday... and today maybe we have 4 to 8 inches... did not go to work also.

Fly n Reef

Sky Goddess
Airport sucks too.

Just got in at midnight...not a pretty scene at Seatac. Ever hear of 4 wheel drive on a MD80? We were supposed to leave Pheonix at 4pm and finally made it out about 9pm. Oh joy! (By the way it was short sleeves and shorts weather there. Very nice.) Good thing is they let me go home for the night just to come back for more tomorrow. My 4 runner was a block of ice when I got to it and it took nearly 30 minutes to thaw/scrape it out. YUK! The slippery drive home was so beautiful with all the ice dripping everywhere then freezing. Fortunately not too many other drivers out. Glad to be home safe for now. ;)
Karen

Alice

I thought about you Karen, when I saw the mess at SeaTac. Glad to hear you made it home safe and sound.

Now let's all hope we don't have a power outtage :shock:

Fly n Reef

Sky Goddess
Thanks for thinking of me....

Thanks Alice, it's nice to be thought of.
Power was out in Everett this morning for about 3 hours. My sister lives there and said it is so icy there that they could not open their car doors this morning and a tree was on the neighbors house. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Hope fully it gets better this afternoon, work is making me go back in later today..
Everyone stay warm and off the roads if you can.
Karen

Alice

Our power was flickering this AM and I thought for sure we were going to lose it, but thankfully, it's still up and running. Different story at work though; the power is out and likely to remain out until sometime tomorrow at the earliest. I spent a very chilly and wet morning today working with my maintenance crew shoveling, de-icing and digging trenches to help with the run-off.

And we couldn't even make coffee!! :shock: LOL

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.