Quantcast

Sps Online

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

bradreef

always kidding
One of our sponsors Reefer Madness is probably the top place in the country to get large colonies. They include shipping in the price and have the perfect show colony for the middle of your tank. I would also look for some of the Aquacultured colonies like the ones Saltwater City got in last week. Blue seirra has been able to get some nice colonies. I have used Reefer madness before and the owners are the best. Azcorals is a sponsor and they seem like they are all moved now and have had a steady supply on there web site for a few weeks.

Not sponsors and haven't used( can't recomend because of lack of experience with them)
Aquadesignz.com- they got the same stuff SWC got last week
DR mac
FRagfarmer.com
cquarium.com
reefscience
www.thecoralcraze.com- this place had in some amazing looking corals a couple of weeks ago and they sayed something about hiring someone to take better pics.

Tell us what kind of coral you are looking for and I can tell you who usually gets them in

bradreef

always kidding
millepora is always at Azcorals. NANA isn't Online that much. They do have some nice tricolor mini colonies at SWC. Kevinpo can get you NANA. personally I think it is an OK coral. Your millepora will come in about every color but blue is harder to find either wild or aquacultured. You can usually get a frag of it from Kevinpo, or others locally. I will PM you names. Blue Nille is also big in portland area. Now for blues try Reefermadness. They seem to have the steady flow. You can get The Gomesi colonies from most of the places I listed. Try DRMAC, and Cquarium, for blues. you will find some locally. I saw large teal Nobilis (I believe) at Blue seirra that they ordered. And if you view the thread in SWC's forum about there sale I posted pics of the three corals that I purchased (two are blue). I have had them for about a week and they are only improving. The bluest coral I have seen come in in the last couple of months was a A hoeksemai. deep blue like the oregon tort with bright green polyps. RM had these and frag farmers did also. Just watch Rm for a week and you will come across some of the most amazing Blue corals.

Elmo18

Clownfish
bradreef said:
Just watch Rm for a week and you will come across some of the most amazing Blue corals.
The hardest part about that is, having it stay blue in your tank when you get it home. Blue on wild colonies is well...like any other wild colony...a crap shoot :) Time and patience, though.

- Elmo

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts