Quantcast

Stocking list input

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Jeff

Hi all I was wondering If you would like to share your opinions/experiences with my stocking list.

My tank is a 215, with a 75gl sump/refugium, 260+lbs of live rock, sps dominated, would like clams latter on, and 7 months old in August. Current inhabitants are a Kole 3+", 2 green chromis 2", and a yasha white ray goby 2". I would like to get the chromis out but I doubt it.
I also have a 72 gallon that I have been using for quarantine/staging that I am going to use for a FOWLR. I am having concerns with four of them so I will list them first.

Bluejaw Trigger- Somewhat worried about shrimp
Coral beauty- I guess just worried about it eating polyps, bothering clams. If it is not a good choice for my setup I would put it in the 72, but would be nice to put it in the right place the first time.
Pacific Redstripe Hogfish- worried about shrimp
6-line - I have heard horror stories of aggression as well as it being the most peaceful fish in the tank. I am specifically worried about aggression against the hogfish. He would also be competing with my mandarin. Maybe another candidate for the 72
Forktail Blenny- Meiacanthus atrodorsalis
Red Head Goby-Gobiosoma puncticulatus
Clown Goby- Gobiodon atrangulatus
Green Mandarin
Two Spot Bimaculatus Blenny- Ecsenius bimaculatus

Besides bad combinations, does this seem overstocked?

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts