Quantcast

suppliers

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

mattseattle

what about a place in the library for online suppliers that we've used and have had good experiences with/etc. it would be great to know where people have purchased from in the past.

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
Good Idea Matt. I dont think in the library, but we should have a form for Vendor experences. I will see about getting it up.

Mike

mattseattle

especially as a new 'reefer' i am definitely interested in online as well as local places people have purchased animals as well as lighting, skimmers, pumps/etc. from.

be kewl to have the URL, a rating system as well as a comments section to fill out or add to.

thanks

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
OK here is the story. We are in the progress of putting up a huge ID site. with pics of everything from corals to fish to equipment. It wioll be a great place to id stuff and learn about it and how to care for it. In here I will put a vedor section where folks can rate thier experence in each particular store. So bear with me its a big task

Mike

Paladin

LFS Reviews

How about a constructive feedback column for LFS's. As long as the feedback is not a "bagging" session, it would be useful information.

Some of the topics could include everything from livestock, supplies and needed improvements. Maybe some of the LFS in the area would catch on and throw some PSAS limited specials on the board.

Just a thought!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts