Quantcast

Taking down your tank

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

How many times have you taken your tank down?

• Never since I set it up!

Votes: 10 35.7%

Votes: 7 25.0%

Votes: 5 17.9%

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • 4 +

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters

BCT182

Well, Im dumb. I switched my 20g long to a 29g. I wanted to see how many people have had to take their tanks down to move them, or two change to another tank in the last year. Its sad to say, I've had to do so 9 times between moving apartments, moving it to another location of my house and switching from a 29 to a 50 to a 20 and back to 29.
Brett

NaH2O

Wow - brett! What have you learned works and doesn't work with moving - give us some tips. Any losses?

reedman

I took mine down to add a DSB, then when I moved (and to remove the DSB). I also helped take down Mike's 300, Paul's (Mushroom Boy), and helped setup Mike's current tank twice.

I voted for 2 times though :)

jlehigh

Hermit D Crab
Gosh that's allot of work... I moved my 46gal into my 280 over the course of 2 months with a couple significant pushes and a 2gal Nano from my old office to the house. Fortunately I did not lose anything. I do not want to even think about another upgrade project for several years, and the house is big enough to grow into so I think I'm set.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts