Quantcast

talking about going to See Steve Tyree in Seattle

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
Rick and I are planning on going to Seattle on October 16th for Steve Tyree.
If you would like to go please speak up.
thanks
Ed

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
Sounds great Ed. Not that I really want to se you again, rofl, but it would be nice to see steve for sure. lol.

We can get togehter for a drink after or maybe dinner before

Mike

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
mojoreef said:
Sounds great Ed. Not that I really want to se you again, rofl, but it would be nice to see steve for sure. lol.

We can get togehter for a drink after or maybe dinner before

Mike
I know I am ugley that is why I try so hard..I heard after six beers I look a little better. I am on the verge of saying words but I know Nikki will sweep me in the weeds...
...I look forward to seeing you guys. I will put my best foot forward to do this.

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
I want to see some new Tanks! Mike when you showed me yourTank, Its just empty tank.
For all I know you could be a imposter. Who is the Real Mojo Anyway?

CarlaW

Scarlet Begonias
.I heard after six beers I look a little better. I am on the verge of saying words but I know Nikki will sweep me in the weeds...

It's gonna take alot more than a six pack, Ed :D :D :D

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
charlie said:
.I heard after six beers I look a little better. I am on the verge of saying words but I know Nikki will sweep me in the weeds...

It's gonna take alot more than a six pack, Ed :D :D :D
Next we will be hearing the Sheep jokes... :p

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
Rick and I will probably take off in the morning. Rick worked it so he can go and I got the oK from Wife and Kids. We would love to visit tanks if possible before hand. We want to visit Mike off course. He says I have to bring a mask and not bring my sheep. I was really disapointed. Maybe I will bring my flame shorts?.....hmmmm?

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
I know I had a great Time at Steve Tyree Lecture. Mojo , Mtdewman and Steve Tyree were nice enough to let us let us join them at The Cheesecake Factory for lunch. It was nice to hear talk of this hobby from experienced people. I could have sat there all night and listened. I must say the view was nice too. Steve had to do his presentation at 7pm. So we followed Mojo to Lecture Site. It was nice to See Dang, Jessimom, Gordo, Szids, Katchupboy, and a lot of new faces. Rick and I had heard some of this Talk before at PNWMAC. His presentation was same one from August Meeting with a few twist. We still enjoyed listening to Steve do his presentation.
Mojo talked about building a new Protien skimmer. I am sure you will see some of this in the future. He has a ETS2500. So watch to see what he is going to do with this next.
Rick and I were talking about how we enjoyed the meeting on the way home. We were 10 miles from Ellensburg on I90 at ten till 12. We watched a pair of head lights come straight on at us going the opposite direction into traffic. I watched a two tone white/brown Ford pick up swish by us. If not for the quick thinking of a Semi in front of us and Rick. I do not think we would be here today.
I could only guess why the guy was on the wrong side of road. We watched two cop cars chasing the wrong way driver on opposite side of road. I thought about life differently for a few minutes while my heart pounded. Rick talked about the quick thinking of Semi driver as he drove towards Tri-Cities. All I can say is both Rick and Semi Driver reacted fantastic.

Ed Hahn

Life is A Highway...
Thanks Charlie,
I know Wife and I had a serious talk Sunday. Sometimes its a wake up call to remind you how lucky in life you are. I hope no one was hurt Saturday nite around Midnite. I would definitely drive to Seattle again though if things turned out half as good as last Saturday. I built another memory with People I look up to about this hobby.

Love sharing this hobby with Friends!
Ed

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

Latest posts