Quantcast

Tank Photos - 6 weeks later

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

MtnDewMan

It has been about 6 weeks since the sandbed removal, I thought it was time to post some tank pictures I took tonight. It is starting to come along.

Full Tank Shot ....

Another Full Tank Shot ....

Left Side ....

Right Side ....

A closer view of the Right Side showing the neat cave in the rockwork ....

Center Shot ....

And last ... a nice acro that I thought was going to die in the old tank that seems to be making a recovery. Crossing my fingers on this one ....

Alice

Tank looks great! :) Those clowns have you pegged; they know the hand that feeds them LOL

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
tank looks like it is coming along great chuck. Just think of it as a new begining, but this time all the years of experence behind you.

take care bud, and feel free to come over and grab a bunch of frags to get that baby going agaain.

Mike

MtnDewMan

mojoreef said:
tank looks like it is coming along great chuck. Just think of it as a new begining, but this time all the years of experence behind you.

take care bud, and feel free to come over and grab a bunch of frags to get that baby going agaain.

Mike
Don't make such offers ... I will take you up on them :)

Actually I will be heading out of town soon to Chicago, then again to winnipeg in early Nov, so after that I will be down your way :)

Thanks Mike

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.