Quantcast

tank pics

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
Welcome to Reef Frontiers Frag Hoochi. I love the pic of the rose sitting on top of the rock, Having it pick that location to hang on was really cool.
Do you have a full tank shots???

Mike

esmith

AQUAMANIAC
Welcome frag hoochy, tank looks great from what I can see.

I agree with Mike, do you have any full tank shots? If so, post them. :D

Eliyah

frag hoochy

full tank shot

Heres a couple more shots. I'm just getting the hang of sizing these things to make them big enough for everyone to look at.
I just did an overhaul on my tank and now it looks like I need a little more rock in the corner. Is there anyway to post more than one pic on reply?

mattseattle

i love the pistol shrimp and goby relationship. i recently purchased a yellow watchman and a shrimp. it's awesome to watch them together. of course i call the shrimp "Bob the Builder' as he seem to always be making new tunnels everywhere. i've recently put in a ton of shells and he's lining the tunnel walls with these and he's not digging as much.

frag hoochy

thanks

thanks matt. I really enjoy watching them too, it seems like goby has it easy. He just watches and takes in the vho

Mushroom Boy

If you upload your pic to the photo gallery, you can link off of them that way and put multiple shots per post.

Nice looking tank!

Chris S

My new but used 80 gal.Yes alot of scratches all outside of tank..getting ready to work my arms out!

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.