Tank Pictures Again ....

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

MtnDewMan

Okay, I got my camera out while watching the game and took some shots of my tank as of Feb 1st, 2004 ...

And I thought this one was kind of cute :)

Darrell

nice ,very nice how i see it in persone some time and i hope you enjoyed the game
Darrell

Minh Nguyen

Chuck,
The very light colony on 1st and 3rd (the purple tank right on it) is a new colony? Is it recovering from bleaching or is it just very light ?
Nice pictures of a nice tank.
Minh

MtnDewMan

That is a piece I got very light and yes appears bleached in person as well ... I am seeing how it goes with that one. It would have been a beauty ... Good eyes Minh :)

MtnDewMan

Definately see some growth. Mainly in the area of encrusting and a bit of branching. Nothing huge and dramatic, although I can see it starting to go more and more in the growth area. So far I am happy with the switchover :)

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
I was jus looking at the frags chuck and they seem to have really based out well. Thats why I asked

Mike

SueT

Chuck, that 1st half of the game was boring. I wish I'd known you were putting pics up, I'd have come in and checked them out. Things look really good and the growth I am seeing too.

Are you finding that your clams like being on the bare bottom of the tank compared to say a sand bed or the rocks??

MtnDewMan

HAHA ... yah, should have come online and checked out my new pictures :)

My clams don't mind the bare bottom, although they would probably be a bit more happy with more "meat" to dig into ... but they are still very healthy.

Thanks for noticing the growth :)

reefer

I give up. Great pictures. How are you shooting them? Mine look like cr(XX) when I shoot through the glass. What settings are you using? Are you using flash? Are you using a tripod?

MtnDewMan

I use a Canon G2 ... no tripod ... most are in macro mode about 12" from the tank ... the full shots are without macro

No flash, just tank lighting ...