Quantcast

Tank Pictures Again ....

Help Support Reef Frontiers:

MtnDewMan

Okay, I got my camera out while watching the game and took some shots of my tank as of Feb 1st, 2004 ...

And I thought this one was kind of cute :)

Darrell

nice ,very nice how i see it in persone some time and i hope you enjoyed the game
Darrell

Minh Nguyen

Chuck,
The very light colony on 1st and 3rd (the purple tank right on it) is a new colony? Is it recovering from bleaching or is it just very light ?
Nice pictures of a nice tank.
Minh

MtnDewMan

That is a piece I got very light and yes appears bleached in person as well ... I am seeing how it goes with that one. It would have been a beauty ... Good eyes Minh :)

MtnDewMan

Definately see some growth. Mainly in the area of encrusting and a bit of branching. Nothing huge and dramatic, although I can see it starting to go more and more in the growth area. So far I am happy with the switchover :)

mojoreef

Reef Keeper
I was jus looking at the frags chuck and they seem to have really based out well. Thats why I asked

Mike

SueT

Chuck, that 1st half of the game was boring. I wish I'd known you were putting pics up, I'd have come in and checked them out. Things look really good and the growth I am seeing too.

Are you finding that your clams like being on the bare bottom of the tank compared to say a sand bed or the rocks??

MtnDewMan

HAHA ... yah, should have come online and checked out my new pictures :)

My clams don't mind the bare bottom, although they would probably be a bit more happy with more "meat" to dig into ... but they are still very healthy.

Thanks for noticing the growth :)

reefer

I give up. Great pictures. How are you shooting them? Mine look like cr(XX) when I shoot through the glass. What settings are you using? Are you using flash? Are you using a tripod?

MtnDewMan

I use a Canon G2 ... no tripod ... most are in macro mode about 12" from the tank ... the full shots are without macro

No flash, just tank lighting ...

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.